OUR UNIQUE MULTI-LENS SYSTEM
Introducing our new CLIP'N'GO magnetic clip-on system. Conveniently switch from lens to lens , blocking the RIGHT amount of junk light throughout the whole day and night.
- Fall asleep at night without tossing and turning
- Wake up refreshed and ready for the day
- Work online during the day without feeling drained
- Unwind easily in the evening so you can spend time with your family
- Stay in alignment with nature's light/dark cycles so you can always have healthy circadian rhythm
The VivaRays CLIP'N'GO system is cost effective way to access all of these benefits - giving you protection from junk light:
Full day protection from junk light
Improve your sleep quality
Alleviate headaches and eye fatigue
Feel more focused and productive during the day
Feel less stressed and anxious at night
3 DIFFERENT LENSES FOR DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY
The sun naturally changes its position in the sky throughout the day until it descends below the horizon at the nighttime.
If you were outside during the day , your body will be exposed to different temperatures of light and different amounts of blue light depending on the time of the day, which will regulate your natural circadian rhythm and promote either wakefulness sleepiness.
Getting exposed OR even blue light the same way all day is like living under a sun that emits the same light throughout the day and night.
Can you imagine how destructive it can be to your health? This is what's happening to most people living indoors and getting exposed to artificial light emitted from LED'S and digital devices.
HOW TO USE CLIP'N'GO
Wear the yellow DayGo'z lenses during the day whenever you are indoors under artificial light or in front of digital screens to protect your eyes from harmful blue light that may lead to eye strain, fatigue, headaches and migrains.
Clip on the Eve'z orange lenses after sunset. They mimic the beginning of a bonfire so that you can unwind and feel relaxed yet still have enough energy to cook, drive and socialize.
Clip on the Sleeper'z red lenses two hour before you sleep. They are designed to emulate full darkness or the end of a fire. They block 100% of the blue and green light which mean you will be able to sleep much deeper and awake up more energized.
''PERFECT PRACTICE'' SPECIAL OFFER - ACT NOW AND GET ALL THESE MAGNIFICENT FREE GIFTS
- CLIP'N'GO 3 in one: value ($417)
- 1st FREE GIFT: Organic Cotton Blackout Mask value ($47)
- 2nd FREE GIFT: Natural beeswax earplugs value ($19)
- 3rd FREE GIFT: Group coaching session with Roudy Nassif, light and sleep expert. Roudy will teach you the 7 step process that he has created so you can full harness the power of light and infuse your life and your client's lives with boundless energy! value ($297)
Total value = $780ALL THIS FOR ONLY $287
POWERED BY SCIENCE AND LAB TESTEDWe cooperate with a green lab in Canada where we manufacture our lenses.
Every pair we produce is tested with a spectrometer, which is a device that monitors the exact percentage of light that is transmitted and what frequency of light is being reflected.
MADE FROM NATURE, FOR NATURE
Everything we use is recyclable, sustainably sourced and carbon neutral so you know you're using a product that cause no harm to you and to our precious environment.When you open the box from us you will find:
- A recycled and biodegradable case made from ethically sourced bamboo
- FSC certified wooden frames
- Soft lens cloth made from 100% organic cotton
Health experts swear by our lens technology
They love it because it is developed by optics and circadian rhythm experts to produce real results in your sleep and health!
THERE'S NO RISK IN GIVING IT A TRY, IF YOU DON'T SLEEP LIKE A BABY AGAIN YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK
The 100% no-risk promise
Try it out for 90 days FREE!
Order right now with confidence
Why choose VivaRays?
We are dedicated to providing holistic and eco-friendly solutions to help you sleep and function better.
Designed based on the newest scientific research on light and sleep using advanced measuring equipment.
Sustainably harvested wooden frames and packaging.
Carbon neutral lens production.
Solar and geothermal energy.