Free US & Canada Shipping for orders $150+
6 Month Lens Warranty
Risk Free 90 days
Science-powered and lab-tested
Balance your light exposure during the day
Balance your light exposure during the day
Allow healthy light to enter your eyes
Sunglasses and regular prescription lenses block all the beneficial frequencies of light coming from sunlight, which will mess with one's circadian rhythm
- Loss of productivity
HOW VIVARAYS UV TRANSMITTER GLASSES SOLVE THE PROBLEM
he VivaRays UV transmitter lenses are scientifically engineered to allow healthy UV light to enter your eyes when you go outside. They are designed for people who wear prescription lenses. TWearing Vivarays UV Transmitter Prescription Glasses will:
Increase your energy
Regulate your circadian rhythm
Improve your focus
Enhance your mood during the day
HOW TO USE VIVARAYS UV LIGHT TRANSMITTER GLASSES
- Wear your UV Transmitter Lenses, the same way you wear your regular prescription lenses.
- As soon as you go inside and you are exposed to artificial light, snap your VivaRays Daytime Lenses.
- After Sunset, snap your VivaRays Evening Lenses.
- 2 hours before bed, switch to your VivaRays Nightime lenses.
Designed by experts in optics and circadian rhythm.
Our premium CR39 lenses are scientifically tested to allow 55-60% of beneficial UV light to enter your eyes .
It is time to replace your regular prescription lenses with circadian therapy lenses.
POWERED BY SCIENCE AND LAB TESTEDWe cooperate with a green lab in Canada where we manufacture our lenses.
Every pair we produce is tested with a spectrometer, which is a device that monitors the exact percentage of light that is transmitted and what frequency of light is being filtered.
MADE FROM NATURE, FOR NATURE
Everything we use is recyclable, sustainably sourced and carbon neutral so you know you're using a product that cause no harm to you and to our precious environment.When you open the box from us you will find:
- A recycled and biodegradable cork case made from ethically sourced wood
- FSC certified wooden frames
- Soft lens cloth made from 100% recycled microfiber
HEALTH EXPERTS SWEAR BY OUR LENS TECHNOLOGY
They love it because it is developed by optics and circadian rhythm
experts to produce real results in your sleep and health!
Daytime Circadian Light Harmonizing Glasses is a cutting-edge technology designed to protect your eyes from the harmful effects of blue light emitted from digital screens and artificial lighting.
These glasses are scientifically engineered to harmonize the harmful narrow peak at 455nm of blue-violet light, which can cause eye strain and headaches, and replace it with a more natural distribution of colors.
They are perfect for people who work indoors under artificial light bulbs and/or who spend long hours in front of screens, as they effectively reduce eye fatigue and allow you to work for longer periods without experiencing discomfort.
Unlike regular blue light-blocking glasses, Daytime Circadian Light Harmonizing Glasses, you can enjoy the benefits of natural light coming through the window while eliminating the negative effects of junk blue light coming from artificial lights and screens.
The technology behind these glasses is backed by science, so you can be confident that you are making a smart investment in your health.
Here are a few of the countless benefits you instantly access when you expose your eyes to UV light from sunlight:
• Vitamin production
• Lowers blood pressure
• Make your heart stronger by 35%
• Increases blood flow
• Decreases the resting heart rate, calming your nervous system
• Helps you lose weight • Increases sex hormones (on average 120% after exposure to UVA and UVB)
• UV helps to control apoptosis which is important to prevent cancer • Increases your mood and improves your sleep
• Increases your energy, endurance, and muscle strength
Did you know that the more sun exposure you have (which includes UV light), the lower your chances of dying from all-cause mortality? And that even includes skin cancer!
• Wear your UV Transmitter lenses the same way you wear your regular prescription lenses.
• As soon as you go inside and you are exposed to artificial light, snap your VivaRays Daytime Lenses.
• After Sunset, snap your VivaRays Evening Lenses • 2 hours before bed, switch to your VivaRays Night lenses.
We know that too much light into the eyes can be damaging. This is why your pupils have the ability to constrict (they get smaller, decreasing the amount of light reaching your retina) or to dilate (they get bigger, increasing the amount of light reaching your retina). Even if we don’t have the capacity to see UV light, there are special receptors in our eyes that can detect it. These receptors send feedback to our brain to help control the constriction/dilatation of the pupils. So when you are outside wearing prescription glasses or sunglasses that block UV light, your pupils lose their ability to constrict properly. After a while, your eyes become much more sensitive to sunlight because you don’t have the ability to properly constrict your pupils.
After a couple of days where you gradually increase your exposure to natural sunlight with our UV transmitter lenses, your pupils will regain their ability to constrict in response to sunlight and your eyes will be able to tolerate natural sunlight as they should.
THERE'S NO RISK IN GIVING IT A TRY, IF YOU DON'T SLEEP LIKE A BABY AGAIN YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK
The 100% no-risk promise
Try it out for 90 days FREE!
Order right now with confidence